Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,203 (Rp 14,296,273) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (31 minutes ago)