Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,313 (€1,598) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)