Cost of living comparison between Ourense, Spain and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,227 (€2,004) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)