Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨68,875 (117,476 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)