Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨69,975 (115,120 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)