Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.610 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,955 (12,247 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)