Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,265 (14,675 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)