Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.653 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,434 (9,835 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)