Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11117 INR / XOF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 68% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,614 (1,183,888 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)