Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.695 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,904 (27,427 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)