Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.137 INR / CZK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,836 (21,307 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)