Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09954 INR / CLP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,999 (CH$783,610) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)