Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,999 (€2,336) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)