Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.938 INR / NOK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 244% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨258,354 (kr 32,546) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)