Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 35% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨51,826 (55,404 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)