Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 INR / KGS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,058 (91,836 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)