Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.480 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,659 ($b7,559) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)