Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,766 (161,507 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)