Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,788 (161,295 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)