Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20024 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,399 (271,664 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)