Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20856 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨41,716 (200,024 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)