Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.853 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,617 (5,275 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)