Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,974 (€1,752) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)