Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 894 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.474 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,127 (€1,604) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)