Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,499 (€1,165) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)