Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,110 (€1,230) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)