Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,014 (€1,735) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)