Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.064 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,855 (5,140 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)