Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,347 (5,525 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)