Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.052 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,780 (6,137 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)