Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.250 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,538 (4,911 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)