Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.059 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,082 (6,760 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)