Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.625 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,904 (8,896 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)