Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,948 (Php57,569) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)