Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,015 (Php54,510) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)