Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨72,018 (Php52,819) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)