Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,474 (€1,386) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)