Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.125 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,838 ($2,119) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)