Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,661 ($1,933) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (37 minutes ago)