Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,681 ($2,286) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)