Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.485 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,041 ($1,567) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)