Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,436 (¥265,198) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)