Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.163 INR / MKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨69,552 (59,800 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)