Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / MKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,408 (44,120 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)