Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 INR / MKD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,681 (52,486 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (38 minutes ago)