Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.350 INR / DKK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,459 (kr20,905) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)