Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.571 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,027 (¥248,847) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)