Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,690 (Shilling149,259) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)