Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,750 (€1,877) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)