Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,636 (€1,951) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)