Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨184,492 (¥316,402) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)