Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨68,828 (Mex$ 19,751) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)