Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / RSD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,151 (127,095 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)