Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨83,394 (141,786 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)