Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 INR / RSD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨68,435 (101,704 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)