Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,148 (R$ 5,128) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)