Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19223 INR / MRO
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,248 (490,285 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)