Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18890 INR / MRO
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,369 (600,147 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)