Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17947 INR / MRO
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,391 (542,659 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)