Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.718 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 112% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,832 (17,600 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)