Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.502 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 120% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,193 (18,288 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)