Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.491 INR / SEK
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,645 (24,382 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (32 minutes ago)