Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.512 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,274 (﷼ 650) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (44 minutes ago)