Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.640 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,889 (﷼ 595) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)