Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,649 (руб 58,984) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)