Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,764 (руб 56,128) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)