Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,247 (руб 79,627) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (44 minutes ago)