Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.096 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,045 (руб 84,888) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)