Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.327 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,744 (R$ 5,350) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (36 minutes ago)