Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / RSD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,124 (115,135 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)