Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,414 (¥186,621) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (37 minutes ago)