Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.512 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,693 (Mex$ 22,408) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)