Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.021 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,778 (£1,277) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)