Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.261 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,656 (£1,770) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)