Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.813 INR / GBP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 82% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,657 (£1,372) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)