Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.154 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 147% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,984 (NZ$3,918) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)