Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.666 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 198% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,043 (NZ$4,789) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)