Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.937 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,896 (Q10,842) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)