Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.719 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,280 (Q10,354) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (37 minutes ago)