Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.733 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,994 (Q9,160) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)