Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.856 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,022 (Q11,520) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (41 minutes ago)