Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.643 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 189% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨216,644 (12,279 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)