Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.410 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 157% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,507 (9,219 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)