Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.797 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 148% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,411 (8,853 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)