Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,061 (¥257,020) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (40 minutes ago)