Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.142 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,850 (R 16,500) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)