Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02230 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,620 (COL$3,614,592) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (41 minutes ago)