Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02225 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,352 (COL$3,791,104) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)