Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02333 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,594 (COL$3,282,425) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)