Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.944 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 156% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,205 (28,830 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)