Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.410 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 126% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,789 (10,155 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)