Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.889 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,830 (6,866 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)