Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,634 (6,713 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)