Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,128 (R$ 4,869) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)